Friday, November 4, 2011

I have not written in a while.  My book is half way through and now my ADD is hindering me from bringing it all together.  Plus I have taken on a sewing/crochet project that will finally be over with next weekend, YAHOO!  Maybe then I can complete what I have been working on for the last three years.  Do all first books take this long to finish?  Mine has so much research on the time period that I have to go back and change points and situations constantly.  I want it to be true to the period but also easy/interesting to read, lets add a bit of fantasy to it as well.  Atleast my characters have not changed but pieces of the plot have been rearranged.  When I get it almost complete I will post several more excerpts for your opinions.

Thanks for your previous comments they were encouraging :-)